Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Lit Circle Reflection

Currently in the book Ishmael wants peace and he wants the war to stop, he also wants to find his family. Ishmael thinks that people shouldn't be killed and they didn't do anything. So far, I am currently enjoying the book because of the adventure and the things that he goes through but overall i think the book is great, it is exciting for me. This has a real life connection to me because he wants to find his family, and one day i was at the store i got lost and i wanted to find my parents (I eventually found them). Something that surprised me was that when he found out his town was attacked. This book is a true story.


How would you feel if you were in Ishmael Beah's shoes?
Would you Fight or Flee?

1 comment:

  1. I would be scared. I would want to flee because i don't think i could handle to pressure of pulling the trigger and killing someone.

    ReplyDelete